At Perfect Smiles, we offer a wide array of dental services to our patients in Bensalem, PA. Our cosmetic dentistry treatments can help patients improve the appearance of their teeth and gums. With general dental solutions, we can prevent future dental problems in patients with routine and emergency care while maintaining the function of the smile. Restorative dental care can replace missing teeth and address gum disease, tooth damage, and bite problems.
Our dental professionals work one-on-one with patients to find the right treatments for their dental health issues. No matter how simple or complex, our team can assist patients and get them back on track to healthier smiles.
Dental Services in Bensalem, PA
Discover more about each of the dental treatments that we offer at Perfect Smiles:
Cosmetic Dental Care
Cosmetic dentistry fixes imperfections in the smile:
- Invisalign: As an alternative to metal braces, Invisalign offers a more discreet and comfortable orthodontic treatment. Invisalign aligners are clear and removable, so patients can thoroughly clean their smiles and eat without dietary restrictions.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin porcelain ceramic shells that are bonded to teeth. They cover the front of your teeth to improve the shape and color of the enamel.
- Dental Bonding: Similar to veneers, tooth bonding treatment can add structure to chipped or cracked teeth. Dental bonding can also address stained teeth and small gaps between teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Our in-office and take-home whitening treatments offer convenient care to our patients. We use a high-quality bleaching gel to brighten the enamel by multiple shades.
With general dentistry care, patients can easily maintain their oral health:
- Custom Mouthguard: Sports mouthguards protect the teeth from injury and loss during contact sports. We custom-make mouthguards for children and adults.
- Emergency Dentistry: Contact our office if you have a dental emergency. We treat patients with toothaches, broken dental restorations, objects stuck between their teeth, and more.
- Family Dentistry: As a family dental office, we see patients of all ages. Our team can help older patients find treatment for their emerging problems as well as new parents who require care for their children.
- Sleep Apnea: Obstructive sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder. It obstructs the airway during sleep and can often lead to heart problems. We offer oral appliances to open up the airways and prevent sleep apnea.
- Tooth Extractions: Dental extractions are needed to remove impacted or infected teeth. Removing problem teeth eases pain and also prevents damage and decay to other natural teeth.
Restorative Dental Solutions
Our restorative dentistry treatments revitalize the form and function of the teeth and gums:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge can replace multiple consecutive missing teeth. We recommend fixed bridges for long-lasting, durable restoration.
- Tooth Crowns: Dental crowns are durable caps that cover dental implants and tooth injuries. Crowns are made of porcelain ceramic, which easily blends in with the appearance of the natural smile.
- Dental Implants: Implants are one of the most versatile restorative oral health treatments. Dental implants are titanium metal posts that can replace a single missing tooth or permanently secure a dental prosthetic.
- Full and Partial Dentures: Partial dentures replace multiple missing teeth, while full dentures restore rows of lost teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatments: Gum disease is a bacterial infection that affects the health of the gum tissue. There are multiple treatments we offer to prevent and treat gum disease, including deep cleaning treatments and oral surgery.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders can cause a wide array of symptoms, including jaw pain, teeth clenching and grinding, and chronic headaches.
Schedule a Dental Consultation
Are you looking for a new dentist in Bensalem or Trevose, PA? Call Perfect Smiles at 215-770-1081. You can also request a dental appointment with our professional team on our website today. Please feel free to ask us any remaining questions you may have about our office or services. Our dentists look forward to seeing you at your next consultation.