Welcome to Perfect Smiles! Our dental team invites you to learn about the dental services and modern technology that we offer in our Bensalem, PA dentist office. As an office that is filled with general, restorative, and cosmetic dentists, we are dedicated to offering a wide range of treatments to patients and families.
Our dentists not only collaborate with local surgeons and specialists but also work with patients individually to better understand their needs. Knowing the dental history, current oral health problems, and future goals of our patients helps us provide accurate, high-quality oral health treatment.
Why Choose Perfect Smiles?
At Perfect Smiles, we aim to create a friendly office environment for our patients. Our office and dental staff want patients of all ages to feel relaxed and comfortable. We are a family-oriented dental office. Our team takes the time to thoroughly educate patients about their care. We aim to provide patients with transparency through each step of the treatment process.
Additionally, as an office with multiple dental associates, we are able to provide comprehensive services. Members of our dental team have experience in providing patients with a variety of treatments. They include dental implants, periodontal therapy, TMJ treatment, sleep apnea appliances, cosmetic care, and general dental solutions.
Our Dental Technology
Using the latest in dental technology, we can easily diagnose and plan treatments for our patients:
- CEREC: We use the Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic (CEREC) method to create dental crowns. CEREC uses computer-aided design and manufacturing technology. With CEREC and CAD/CAM, we can mill crowns in our office using scans of the teeth. This allows patients to receive dental restorations in one office visit. Alternatively, it can take other dental offices several weeks to fabricate dental crowns.
- CBCT Scans: Dental cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) is a technology that takes detailed scans of the mouth. To take a CBCT scan, the patient stands in the middle of the machine. As the machine rotates, it takes 3-D images. With CBCT scans, we can see details of the teeth, gums, nerves, and tissues. We often use CBCT scans to plan implants, oral surgery, and orthodontic treatment.
- Intraoral Cameras: Intraoral cameras are handheld devices that are integral to patient education. With these cameras, we can show patients images of their mouths in real-time. The camera is connected to a screen so patients can see their teeth and gums. Intraoral cameras help patients better understand their own oral health.
High-Quality Dental Services
At Perfect Smiles, our dental specialists can restore the appearance and health of the smile with these modern treatments:
- Dental Implants: We can restore one or multiple lost teeth with dental implants. Implants are sturdy titanium posts surgically inserted in key areas of the mouth. After the implants fuse with the tissue of the jaw bone, we cap them off with an abutment and dental crown. Because we create custom-made dental crowns, our team ensures that a single implant, bridge, or denture looks natural.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a modern alternative to metal braces that can realign crooked teeth over time. This orthodontic treatment uses clear aligners. Invisalign aligners can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing. Additionally, Invisalign aligners are custom-tailored to the patient’s smile, so they feel comfortable and look discreet.
- Periodontal Therapy: Gum disease, also known as periodontitis, affects the health of the gum tissues. Over time, as periodontitis progresses, patients can experience bleeding gums, irritation, and gum recession. We use scaling and root planing as well as antibiotic therapy to treat gum disease. These treatments remove harmful bacteria from and beneath the gums.
Schedule a Dental Consultation
Our dental office serves patients from Bensalem, Trevose, and the surrounding areas. Call Perfect Smiles today at 215-770-1081. Additionally, you can feel free to schedule a dental visit with our team on our website. Please let our team know if you have any additional questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you at your next dental appointment!