Dental Implant Restorations – Bensalem, PA
How We Make Your
New Smile Complete
When a dental implant is placed, you’ve only completed one step of the overall dental implant process. Over time, the implant (or implants) will begin to heal, slowly integrating with existing bone and soft tissue. Once they’ve fully healed, it’s time to have your implant restoration placed on top and complete your smile! Perfect Smiles of Bensalem offers multiple restorations and advanced in-house technology to design and fabricate them, so don’t wait to call us to have your long-lasting implants fully restored today!
Why Choose Perfect Smiles of Bensalem for Dental Implant Restoration?
- Natural-Looking Materials Utilized
- Capable of Restoring Single, Multiple and All Teeth
- Dentists Experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry
The Dental Implant Restoration Process
During your initial implant consultation, we’ll make sure we know exactly how many teeth you intend to replace and which teeth you’re replacing. This way, we can begin designing your restorations now so they are ready for placement after your implants have successfully healed.
Implant Dentistry Facts
There are so many interesting facts about dental implants! We encourage you to take a closer look at them below so you can be more informed on this incredible restorative treatment!
- The American Academy of Implant Dentistry notes that three million Americans have dental implants.
- The very first titanium dental implants were invented by Per-Ingvar Branemark, who hails from Sweden.
- Implants undergo a process known as “osseointegration.” Osseus is Latin and means “bony” and the process occurs because titanium is biocompatible with bone tissue. This means it can safely bind with bone without being rejected by the body.